Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Larps of the Autumn

Yesterday evening I got two larp invitations. NCID*, the creator of Mellanrummet is arranging Fröken Ingeborg är försenad (Ms Ingeborg is late) and Fabel have two arrangements, a rerun of Efter Mörkret* (After the Darkness) and an independent second part called Monster*.

As all of them are pretty small and expected to be popular I spent a lot of time today coordinating "my crew" and the result is that I, Linnéa and Fredrik will attend Fröken Ingeborg är försenad and Efter Mörkret. The first one had only half of the positions open after less than 24 hours. Popular indeed!

We decided to skip Monster, as they were all pretty close together in time, and it's style did not appeal as much to us as the others.

I will tell you at a later time what these larps are about. Now, I need to sleep...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sven Holmström said...

"We decided to skip Monster, as they were all pretty close together in time, and it's style did not appeal as much to us as the others."

Yeah?

Whn we talked about it it seemed like both of us thought Monster to be the most interesting one. But of ocurse, it seemed to be a bit more 'hardcore' (as they say in Norway).

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jonas Barkå said...

I hadn't read more than a few lines about it when we talked. Remember how I got the invitation with you on the phone?

For me, "24 hours with little sleep and constant opression" is a sure way to drop out of character (in my head, that is). I wish I didn't work like that but it is the evil truth. Sometime in the future I might get to a point where it works for me, but right now I need to be fully awake and have something to do to get the most out of my larps.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jonas Barkå said...

Had it been more isolated in time I could very well have attended it, but as the situation was now, it seemed like the best one to skip.

I got to save some energy for the Freeform :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home